Monday, June 14, 2010

Dream of Archangel Michael

I had a vivid dream in May 2009 that seemed so real, that it was amazing but yet scary too.

I don't know if I was a little girl in this dream or an adult with a child like mind but I was skipping up to this very large round table (huge dinner banquet type) that had a black, velvet type tablecloth covering it. Laying on this table with the table cloth were a whole slew of swords of all different shapes and sizes. There were small sickles, large ones, machetes of different sizes. Some were broad and wide and some were narrow. However, there was an extremely tall man with huge muscles standing next to this table polishing his very large, long sword. I politely smiled at him and asked him what he was doing. He looks at me and chuckles, squatting down and says to me that he was preparing for the battle. I didn't think anything of it so I said smiling to him "oh, ok" and walked away.

When I awoke from the dream, I was startled for a while, but then it hit me like a ton of bricks what this dream meant. The man polishing his sword was the Archangel Michael. The large round table represented the earth and the black velvet-type tablecloth represented the sins that have completely covered the earth. All the swords laying on this table represents judgement that is coming upon the earth.

I have tried to tell so many people, especially my family, but they just brush it off. Some of my family members call me Jesus freak, Bible thumper, etc.... I have talked alot about my love for YHWH in Jesus to many, many people. When it comes to my family though, this one verse is speaking in my heart and it's Matthew 10:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment