Saturday, June 12, 2010

Christian persecution

It seems that so much Christian persecution is on the rise. Especially in the middle east. It's absolutely ridiculous for these "so-called" religous tolerant regimes of Islam can actually think that by men/women preaching in Jesus' name to Muslims, they can convert them over to Christianity! Oh how wrong they are.

John 6:44 "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draws him: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God' "Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to me."

John 6:65 And he said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to me unless it has been granted to him by my Father."

Basically, absolutely no person on this earth can worship Jesus the Messiah unless God the Father puts it in your heart to do so. It doesn't matter how many preachers are preaching. You will not believe unless YHWH puts it in your heart first.

No comments:

Post a Comment