1. The antichrist is none other than Satan himself. He led the rebellion against God.
2. He tempted Eve in the garden causing her to sin AGAINST God.
3. Adam sinned when he DISOBEYED the commandment not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
4. Cain sinned against God when he MURDERED his brother Abel.
5. The world was DESTROYED with a flood because the peoples thoughts/imaginations were continually evil.
What does the word ANTI mean??? to go against, in opposition of.
Here is the final thesis to the antichrist.
1. All who deny the Father YHWH and Son Yeshua are antichrists (1John 2:18)
2. All who sin against God are in fact antichrists (Ephesians 2:2, 1 Corinthians 6:9)
3. Satan is a demonic spirit and is out to destroy humanity (1 Peter 5:8)
So when YHWH/Yeshua tells you to NOT commit fornication nor adultery and you go out and do it, you ARE an antichrist because you went against YHWH/Yeshuas commandments.
Here it is for the Book of Revelation:
2 witnesses are the WORD and the HOLY SPIRIT.
The beast of Revelation is SIN.
The Harlot in Revelations is JERUSALEM.
I pray that people would read and truly study it. John wrote this in 95ad.