Friday, August 27, 2010

Prophetic Dream

Almost 7 yrs ago on September 3, 2003 I had a very, very vivid dream which has haunted me to this day. I remember it as if it happened yesterday. If anyone has any clue as to how to interpret this dream, please let me know.

It started as me waking up underneath 2 concrete slabs. One was standing upright with the other one leaning on it sort of making an upside down V. I crawled out of it and stood up to brush all the soot and concrete dust off my clothes and hair. As I looked around, there was complete devastation everywhere. Buildings were destroyed, dead bodies lying around. It looked like complete chaos. I looked around and there was a large body of water on the left side, about 20 feet from where I was standing on the ground which looked like desert. In the water was this big paddle boat which had been washed up on the part of the land. I saw this man who was tall, almost middle eastern looking and I asked him if he was ok. He said yes and I then proceeded to tell him that we must find some type of shelter for the survivors, gather food and get bottled water. He agreed and started walking off to find those things. As he was leaving, about 7 of these ninja type men appeared to fight me, all dressed in black. I started defending myself by fighting them with martial arts which somehow I knew. (In reality, I don't know any martial arts) This VOICE from the sky kept telling me which way these men were coming to be prepared. I finally defeated 6 of them. The 7th one, I pinned down ready to kill him but this thought kept coming to my head stating "Thou shalt not kill", "thou shalt not kill" and the VOICE from the sky killed him for me. By that time, I had no strength left and I was on all fours (hands & knees). I was crying and asked the VOICE "why me?" , "why me"? The VOICE from the sky, said "BECAUSE I HAVE CHOSEN YOU, YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE".

I woke up after that and was extremely confused yet sad at the same time. I have been asking the Almighty God in Jesus' name for the interpretation which I haven't gotten yet. But something in my heart is telling me very strongly that something is going to happen very soon. Possibly next weekend, I'm not sure but I get this intense feeling deep down something will happen and devastation will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment